Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Totally Pissed Off


Well then. I figured since I just started a blog, I should actually make a jewelry piece, even though I'm on a small hiatus (concentrating on coloring book production). Seemed like a good idea. I had this insect piece I've had *mostly* ready to piece together for a while now.

I sawed out the plastic, drilled my holes, made some rivets- everything seemed to be going pretty nice. I should have remembered that I've been TERMINALLY STUPID all day (almost turned down a one way street-the wrong way- and I think I might have run a red light).

I had it all together and just had to bend the scalloped edges of metal trapping device and what do you know, my hand slipped and I utterly DESTROYED the shiny metallic carapace of the beetle. After waiting like, a year, to finish it and FINALLY gettin' to it... this. SUCK. TASTIC. So very upset. Maybe in a couple of days I'll try to find a way to make it not-trash. For now, I'm feeling utterly depressed and I want a cookie. *sigh* At least THAT I can take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment